13 SEPTERMBER, FRIDAY
Archpriest Vladimir Arkhipov (Novaya Derevnya, Russia).
The ability to
see as a gift and acquisition (in
Barbara Newman (Chicago, USA).
Person to person:
Karin Greenhead (London, UK).
incarnation of man: some observations on embodiment and perception
13.30 – 14.00 Film
14.00-15.00 Lunch break
- Archpriest John Lee (London, UK). “I keep talking to him…”
- Ostap Davydov (Chelyabinsk, Russia).
discovery as an encounter in post-secular culture
- Monk Adalberto Mainardi (Bose, Italy). Learning to see.
Metropolitan Anthony’s theology of encounter
- Archpriest Kirill Kaleda (Moscow, Russia).
The New Martyrs
of Russia: a testimony of Christian love (in
- Elizaveta Shik and Dmitry Shakhovskoi (Moscow, Russia). The
experience of the persecuted Church in the life of one Orthodox
- Alexander Ogorodnikov (Moscow, Russia). To see and to witness
14 SEPTEMBER, SATURDAY
12.00 – 13.30
13.30-14.30 Lunch break
20.00 – 20.30 Film
15 SEPTEMBER, SUNDAY
18.15 – 19.45 Round table discussion. “I look for the
resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come”
Chair: Archdeacon Peter Scorer (London, UK)
Panel: Amal Dibo (Beyrut, Lebanon), Frederica de Graaf (Moscow,
Russia), Karin Greenhead (London, UK), Annicka Lindberg (Svalцv,
Sweden), Nun Margarita Hoogewoud (Walsingham, UK), Barbara Newman
(Chicago, USA), Elena Sadovnikova (Moscow, Russia), Irina von Schlippe
(London, UK), Vladimir von Schlippe (London, UK), Niki Tsironi (Athens,
19.45 – 20.15 Film
20.15 Panikhida (Remembrance Service)
Alexander Solzhenitsyn Foundation “Dom Russkogo Zarubezhia”